Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or Fake

Article about: Hi, here is other dagger Eickhorn marked which I would like to ask you about originality. Is it correct one ? I checked some sites but did not find exact this maker mark type with these lett

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or Fake

Hi,
    here is other dagger Eickhorn marked which I would like to ask you about originality. Is it correct one ? I checked some sites but did not find exact this maker mark type with these letters. Again each opinion is welcome. I would like to find finally original dagger.
    Thank you, Mike

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or FakeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or Fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with Alcoso scabbard - Real or Fake
    P
    Many

?

This one could be a mix of good and bad, the blade is a bad one the maker mark is all wrong and Eickhorn did not do the sailing ship etch on their blades, not sure about the rest the pommel looks ok but the scabbard looks a bit off with those eyelets for an Eickhorn.

?

After another look I think the scabbard is an Alcoso with the sleeved eyelets and what looks like the pointed leaves at the bottom of the scabbard, red buffer pad wrong as well for Eickhorn should be brown.

?

The pommel sure looks original to me. The scabbard does look like an Alcoso scabbard. The blade is definately fake.

Regards
    Danny