Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched daggers with orange grip and deluxe scabbard

Article about: Things been too quiet here as of late. Here's one rarely seen. Enjoy!

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched daggers with orange grip and deluxe scabbard

Things been too quiet here as of late. Here's one rarely seen.
    Enjoy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched daggers with orange grip and deluxe scabbard
    P
    Many

That's what make me love my Holler!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched daggers with orange grip and deluxe scabbard  Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched daggers with orange grip and deluxe scabbard 
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

navy daggers was not a dagger that I found appealing, but when I got mine from a picker friend I changed my mind.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Its a very nice looking dagger Paul but not textbook, the scabbard is an Eickhorn scabbard with their beaded eyelets which are normally seen on Eickhorns 33-35 double oval maker marked M29s, could the officer have updated to an M38 with a whole new hilt and blade from Holler, who knows. The rarely seen reverse spiral grip is seen on initial production M38 Hollers with their 19 stroke maker mark so its possible but no way of knowing.

Tomaz.

Includes all the bells and whistles ... and with sailing ship motiff ..thanks for posting Paul

@ Tank Destroyer ...also who shares in the same joy showing the alternate type of scabbard..both examples exceptional.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Perhaps this one is more to your liking!

?

Nice.

?

Hi Paul. A great dagger, thanks for sharing.
    Best,
    Oleg.

?

Now we are talking! What a stunning piece! Thanks for showing.

Regards
    Danny

?

That is a lovely dagger you show here Paul!
    Marvelous scabbard!

thx for showing.

Ger