Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Hello would be nice to hear some oppinions on this dagger? do you think it is Original? Any idea of Value? Best Regards Tobias.

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee

Hello would be nice to hear some oppinions on this dagger? do you think it is Original?
    Any idea of Value?

Best Regards Tobias.Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

Hi Tobias..looks like a typical WKC with the logo on the front of the blade as it should appear for this producer.

Could you post close up pics of the scabbard bands ?

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Larry! Good to hear from you again, its from a Swedish Auction site its hard to get good close ups from the screen, but here is a link to the Auction dont outbid me please check the pictures and let me know wat you think,

Best Regards Tobias

https://www.tradera.com/item/292211/...-officiersdolk

Last edited by Larry C; 11-08-2017 at 11:20 AM.

MAP
    ?

The link doesn't bring me to the listing. (but maybe it is just me.)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Me neither.
    John

Try to push the blue button link Continue to Tradera.com

MAP
    ?

The best I could do.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you ,what do you think about the dagger?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Thank you ,what do you think about the dagger?
    I will leave that to Larry and others. Not my area. But the bands on the scabbard to my untrained eyes look to be OK.

Strange link ..anyway ..the enlargement shows the detail of the scabbard bands being separately applied which is correct for all KM daggers.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast