Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Article about: Hello this one is up for 600\\$, do you think is a good original? or parts dagger? or even worse nice repro? Regards Tobias

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Hello

this one is up for 600$, do you think is a good original? or parts dagger? or even worse nice repro?

Regards Tobias

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee
    P
    Many

Hello Agitorn.
    The km dagger looks fine... i do have a quiestion for you.. do you ever buy any of the items you post?
    I mean you post almost something new all the time.. nothing wrong in that... just would be nice to follow up on some of the items!
    Best
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Hello Ullegard

i have not bougth alot of stuff but that is thanks to this forum because most stuff i posted here so far have not got the thumbs up.
    So far i got two SA daggers and one HJ knife, and they been discusssed at the forum. but i spend alot of time vaacum clean the internet for daggers another third reich stuff.

Best Regards Tobias

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Hello Ullegard

i have not bougth alot of stuff but that is thanks to this forum because most stuff i posted here so far have not got the thumbs up.
    So far i got two SA daggers and one HJ knife, and they been discusssed at the forum. but i spend alot of time vaacum clean the internet for daggers another third reich stuff.

Best Regards Tobias
    Hi Tobias
    Ok.. and that is of course a good thing to check with the forum first
    There is a lot threads you can search for help on a lot of the items aswell

Best
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Yeah i always check threads with same daggers i find and compare and also check all big dealer site, before i post them here.

I bougth this one rigth now and cant wait to get it here, i will post some more pics of this dagger here in this thread when i got it!

Hello Again!

Today my first Kreigsmarine dagger arrived at my home, took some more picture myself and i am very happy with this one.
    so i really hope all is good with this dagger. here it is again.

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

Regards TobiasKriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee

?

That's a nice textbook Eickhorn navy! Congratulations.

Regards
    Danny

Thank you Danny! great to hear i am still a newbie collector! and all the fakes out there are scary.

?

Quote by dr73 View Post
    That's a nice textbook Eickhorn navy! Congratulations.

Regards
    Danny
    I agree, a nice piece.
    Best,
    Oleg.