Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

KRIEGSMARINE hanger

Article about: Hello again. Today I am showing a Kriegsmarine hanger that I ordered before I registered on the forum. This hanger arrived very late a week ago, but by then I had already realized that I had

?

Hello. The hanger came with a Kriegsmarine portepee and cost €430 with duty and buyer's premium. On the Internet, prices go up to $700 without duty. Portepee I put it on my Heer dagger since I got it with a Luftwaffe portepee in short. I made a good knot and I think it fits.
    As far as I understand from your comments the hanger is not fake and I think someone might need parts. I think a good price can be achieved.
    KRIEGSMARINE hangerKRIEGSMARINE hanger
    Thanks Georgi.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KRIEGSMARINE hanger
    P
    Many

?

Hi Larry. The auctioneer is offering to sell the hanger at the next auction as I have missed the seven day return period. I need to calculate what the costs will be if I return the hanger to England for the next auction, but I think I may lose more money. The photos on the site are very good and I think I am guilty too.
    Thanks Georgi.

?

I wrote about the price, but the post is on the second page.

Georgi.

Hi Georgi...you are correct that the return costs may affect what kind of financial return you might receive if it sells and after shipping costs.

Lessons are learned the hardway and you may have to absorb the loss.
    Something for you to think about and decide.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2