Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt

Article about: Hi Collectors, Here some pictures of my first KM dagger (more will follow ). It's a 2nd Model Eickhorn personalized to a officer served as a 1st Lieutenant on Nazi U-Boat U-315. Blade is nea

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt

Hi Collectors,

Here some pictures of my first KM dagger (more will follow ).
    It's a 2nd Model Eickhorn personalized to a officer served as a 1st Lieutenant on Nazi U-Boat U-315.
    Blade is near mint to mint and double etched with the Fouled Anchor motif.
    Wrapped around the crossguard and upper grip is the original bullion portapee tied in the proper cloverleaf hitch pattern. Also included in this set are the original hangers, belt and 11 page research of the history of this U-boat.

Ron

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt
    P
    Many

?

That’s a very nice dagger Ron. Congratulations

Regards
    Danny

?

Thanks Danny.
    I was suprised about the condition it looks wat better in hand than on the photo’s I had.

Ron

Ron,

Just about as complete as it can get.. It looks like a great piece and the hangars and portapee are the added bonus..

I am still searching for a nice set of hangars for my Kriegs. dagger...

Smitty

?

Smitty thanks and yes its a nice set that’s why I bought it.

What kind of condition are you looking for your hangers?

Ron

Ron,

Looking for some that are not mint, but have a nice patina and of course complete..

I have been watching a few here in the states.. Just waiting for the right time to drop the hammer..

Smitty

?

Congratz on this lovely set Ron.
    Now you stated following:

Personalized Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger set

Am i missing something? or did i overlooked it?
    I havent seen any name or personalisation on the pics above, please help me out Ron!

Best
    Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Congratz on this lovely set Ron.
    Now you stated following:

Personalized Eickhorn Kriegsmarine dagger set

Am i missing something? or did i overlooked it?
    I havent seen any name or personalisation on the pics above, please help me out Ron!

Best
    Ger
    11 page research of the officer as Ron stated....My turn to tell you to put on your glasses >_< LOL
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

@Gerrit here are some photo’s with the officers initials underneath the scabbard throat and his surename Mitzlaff on the belt straps.

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt Kriegsmarine 2nd model Eickhorn etched dagger with portepee hangers and personalized belt

Ron

?

thx Ron its clearly visible now!
    Now all we need is a bit of that psperwork

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast