Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction

Article about: Hello all, I saw this dagger for sale but not quite sure if it’s original. Not my field of expertise and I’m looking for a little advice. I have this dagger and another Teno dagger and a

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction

Hello all,

I saw this dagger for sale but not quite sure if it’s original. Not my field of expertise and I’m looking for a little advice. I have this dagger and another Teno dagger and a third dagger on hold.

They look like the real deal straight out of a vets estate?? I’m always apprehensive about buying because of the super fakes

Thanks everybody... I’ll start with this dagger first and I’ll post the next if it passes inspection.

Sorry, these are the only pics I have.

D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction   Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger reproduction
    P
    Many

?

As far as I know the Trademark should be stamped and not etched.

Ron

Thank you for the reply... i ended up passing on it. The owner was not very cooperative and the pieces he had just didn’t look right to me.

?

Hi,
    that’s a postwar copy.
    Best,
    Oleg.