Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin

Article about: Afternoon all It's been a while since I found a "new" cross to add to my collection but thankfully this one has reminded me that yes, they are still out there. You'll not find this

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin

Afternoon all

It's been a while since I found a "new" cross to add to my collection but thankfully this one has reminded me that yes, they are still out there.

You'll not find this maker very often, if at all, L/57 Boerger & Co of Berlin.

Their crosses stand out from other makers for 2 recognisable differences. One being the very detailed wreath around the swastika and the other is the small recessed area where the hook sits to take the pin.

Hope you like it as much as I do. Just L/55 and L/65 to go (if they actually exist) and I will have a complete LDO collection.

Cheers

Jamie

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse L/57 Boerger & Co, Berlin
    P
    Many