Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant

Article about: Greetings all, I added a new one at the weekend, and it's another struck off the ever diminishing list of crosses that elude me. This time, a scarce (some say rare) Petz and Lorenz KvK1 with

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant

Greetings all,

I added a new one at the weekend, and it's another struck off the ever diminishing list of crosses that elude me.

This time, a scarce (some say rare) Petz and Lorenz KvK1 without swords with a different type of setup than the normal round pin.

This is also a good example showing one of the reasons this company eventually became prohibited from manufacturing TR awards. If you look at the reverse, you can see that this has been mis-strike. And the workman has simply turned it over and used it again. To hell with quality control.

Anyway, I hope you like it. I also add an image of the other type you can find.

*If anyone knows of a P&L with swords I would love to have one.

Cheers

Jamie

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse ohne Schwertern, Petz & Lorenz variant
    P
    Many

Another exellent addition to your ever growing collection of War merits! Very nice indeed regards Paul