Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???

Article about: Here is the third lot of badges that I'm uploading in hope of getting feedback from the forum. I'd like to know specifically whether or not these are real or reproductions, but also any spec

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???

Here is the third lot of badges that I'm uploading in hope of getting feedback from the forum. I'd like to know specifically whether or not these are real or reproductions, but also any specifics you can tell me about each badge (specific class, etc) I'd appreciate.

Thanks!
    Dzyner
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???

Nice early good quality silver Verwundetenabzeichen. Looks like it was made by "30".

The KVK 1st class with swords looks good too.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???

Ade, what are your thoughts about the pin on the back of the KVK? All of the example I see out there have a tapered flat pin like the EK1 pin in my other post. Have you seen the KVK with the straight flat pin in other examples?

?

Default Re: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1st class and Verwundetenabzeichen - Real or Fake???

The KVK is good. Not sure on the maker right now, either Deumer or Bauer.

No worries about the pin.

Cheers, Ade.

Agreed I have seen that pin often

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem