Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!

Article about: Damn - I wish I'd cornered the market on these!!! ( collect them while you can - the world's gone MAAAAD!!! WW2 German Merit Cross with Swords Medal Original with Original Ribbons 1939 | eBa

Default kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!

Damn - I wish I'd cornered the market on these!!! ( collect them while you can - the world's gone MAAAAD!!!

WW2 German Merit Cross with Swords Medal Original with Original Ribbons 1939 | eBay

AUD$318.00 and still 5 days to run!! ....unbelievable.

" I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern going MAAAD!!!
    P
    Many

?

It's just sad.

I've got one without swords you can have for £99.99!

?

how much in USA currency?

Quote by toot View Post
    how much in USA currency?
    I think we are currently 70c to the greenback....

Not worth more than £30 or $38

?

There was a time that I used to report stuff like this, simply to try to stop some silly bugger from getting ripped off. These days I don't bother. If people can't even do basic research regarding pricing and authenticity on an item they deserve to be had. A look at this sellers inventory shows many fake and humped up items, and I have a strong gut feeling that this is yet another ebay incarnation of a known Perth fake peddler.

Regards
    Brett

Yes mate, i think its because he starts everything at 99c that the punters then go stupid..... theres another local one at $75 that hasnt attracted one bid so far....go figure?

People ARE sheep

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Yes mate, i think its because he starts everything at 99c that the punters then go stupid..... theres another local one at $75 that hasnt attracted one bid so far....go figure?

People ARE sheep
    You're not wrong there Dan! I've lost count of how many times I've seen a bidding war start on an item, only to push the price up ridiculously. Meanwhile, one page away, there's the same item, with a realistic buy it now price, that will sit there ignored. The bit that I like is, 9 times out of 10, some clown will snipe the overpriced item with 2 seconds to go. Priceless.

Regards
    Brett

I have an Ebay business unrelated to this hobby, and have, at times attempted to sell some of my duplicate Iron Crosses on Ebay and have learned this. If I have a nice, authentic, unmarked Iron Cross, and I list it as authentic, and give the maker name, it will never, ever sell. If I list the same Iron Cross, put in the listing that I am not sure it if it is authentic, and I don't know who made it, people will often get in bidding wars over it. Why is this? Because Ebay has many un-informed collectors, who think, that if you don't know what you are selling, they may be getting one over on you. That unknown Iron Cross you are selling may be a super rare variant and you, the seller just don't know. We also see similar, odd, buying habits with Oak Leaves, that people buy for hundreds of dollars where the seller claims not to be sure if they are real. We all know, there are no, authentic, Oak Leaves for sale on ebay.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast