Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Article about: Hi, Could anyone tell me about this one? I've included a shot of the front and the back. Everyone has been so helpful with all of my inquiries. Thanks, Michael

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Hi,

Could anyone tell me about this one? I've included a shot of the front and the back.

Everyone has been so helpful with all of my inquiries.

Thanks,

Michael
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-19-2019 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

It is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter - War Merit Cross 2nd Class without Swords, please check the ribbon ring for a stamp. They are often marked by the maker.
    Ralph.

P.S. I have moved it to the correct section of the forum.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I am seeing an imprint on the suspension ring... Could be my eyes or it could be a makers mark as rbminis has indicated...

Smitty

Yeah, there definitely is something on the ribbon ring, but it's too difficult to make out and get a clear picture of. There also seems to be raised part of the ribbon ring (maybe where it was soldiered together)? Thanks for your help, I wish I could get a better picture. Is there a list of manufacturers somewhere?

Quote by hanotsri View Post
    Yeah, there definitely is something on the ribbon ring, but it's too difficult to make out and get a clear picture of. There also seems to be raised part of the ribbon ring (maybe where it was soldiered together)? Thanks for your help, I wish I could get a better picture. Is there a list of manufacturers somewhere?
    You will have to try to use a magnifying glass or something to try to determine the mark.
    Or, get a better photo.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)