Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth

Article about: This one came in the mail the other day and is marked 15 for Friedrich Orth. I thought you might like to see it.

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth

This one came in the mail the other day and is marked 15 for Friedrich Orth. I thought you might like to see it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth  

Last edited by rbminis; 11-22-2017 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter by Friedrich Orth
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice award. Hard to tell from the photos. One set looks like it has all the finish and the other looks like the zinc has absorbed it all. Which is correct?

I just bought the new KVK 1st class book. These are very interesting awards. A great chapter on the introduction of these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

They are both the same medal. I used a lot more light in one set of photos. I just picked up the new book as well and I really like it.