Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerterl Authentic?

Article about: I have an SS Badge and a Knights of the War Merit Medal. I think the medal may have the wrong ribbon with it, but not sure.. it's definitely really old. Are they both authentic?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerterl Authentic?

I have an SS Badge and a Knights of the War Merit Medal. I think the medal may have the wrong ribbon with it, but not sure.. it's definitely really old. Are they both authentic?

Last edited by rbminis; 02-21-2022 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerterl Authentic?
    P
    Many

Last edited by rbminis; 02-21-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Edited to upload photos correctly.

All look good to me but post the SS tab in the correct part of the forum for the SS experts to take a look, The ribbon on the War merit cross 2nd class is for the Ost front medal ( Russian front medal) regards Paul.

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    All look good to me but post the SS tab in the correct part of the forum for the SS experts to take a look, The ribbon on the War merit cross 2nd class is for the Ost front medal ( Russian front medal) regards Paul.
    Will do, thanks! Are the War Merit Cross 2nd Class pretty rare?

Kriegsverdienstkreuz looks to be original with wrong ribbon. That one is for Winterschlacht im Osten.

Here you can see what kind ribbon it post to be:

I took liberty to upload your photos, as we do not allow to use host sites to upload photos. In the time those will disappear.

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerterl Authentic? Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerterl Authentic?
    -TJ-

Quote by BrickHouse View Post
    Are the War Merit Cross 2nd Class pretty rare?
    No, those are not rare
    -TJ-

Quote by BrickHouse View Post
    Will do, thanks! Are the War Merit Cross 2nd Class pretty rare?
    No very common

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

If you wish to continue on this forum, here are a few threads you should read.
    We do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here, threads using this will become useless as a future reference for others.
    Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

The following thread will explain how to upload your photos to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.

Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)