Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.

Article about: Following on from Nick's suggestion in another thread I though I would kick this one off. So please post your KVKs, lets give these very nice but very underrated awards a place in the spotli

?

Default The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.

Following on from Nick's suggestion in another thread I though I would kick this one off.
    So please post your KVKs, lets give these very nice but very underrated awards a place in the spotlight. Big or small collections, first class, second class, Knights Crosses, battle worn or mint awards, cased, uncased, packets and all, lets see some!

And don't forget the Kriegsverdienstmedaille too!

Here are a few of mine and my collection of 1957 KVKs can be seen here........

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.
    P
    Many

Default Re: The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.

Good man, i love these...great looking awards, and still not that expensive.....
    The Austrian ribbons look great..
    can we all include the ring stamp numbers, as a form of referance to all..
    some nice salty ones...(will post the ring stamps when i can find my magnifying glass, dam blast)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.   The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.   The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

here is a couple of mine...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.   The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.   The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

Mine...I think you guys have seen it already. If you haven't, my Mom's friend gave it to me. It has a little 'college" wear to it but it was free.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

Great crosses guys

I love your Julius Bauer Adrian

I will send some pics of my tiny collection once my Desh has arrived

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by darrenj40 View Post
    can we all include the ring stamp numbers, as a form of referance to all..
    Thank you for posting guys, hopefully we'll see some more.
    Makers marks are always good to see and as you say, a good reference so please post them.

?

Here are my Deschler hoard pieces with an EK2 intruder.......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.  

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.The Kriegsverdienstkreuz Appreciation Thread.

Here are two of my KVK2 mit Schwerten
    The first up is mm 41 for Gebruder Bender of Oberstein
    The second one is mm51 for Eduard Goriach of Gablonz

regards John

Like most, here are my Deschler "hoard" 2nd class examples, with and without swords.

regards John

Here is my KVK 1st class with swords, double maker marked 84 for Carl Poellath Schrobenhausen, on the pin.
    The etui is the full shape of the cross type. I will post tomorow when I can take the pic in daylight.

kind regards John

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast