Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4

Article about: I got this wonderful Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter by steinhauer & luck “4” from the forums classified from Jamie7d7. The “4” mark is incredibly small but coming from the

?

Default My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4

I got this wonderful Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter by steinhauer & luck “4” from the forums classified from Jamie7d7.

The “4” mark is incredibly small but coming from the war merit cross book this was the typical way done by the firm. The case is very nice and has a perfect white outline of the cross. Now I have to save up again and get the 1st class with swords to make the full set . Enjoy
    My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter. Mm4
    P
    Many

It is beautiful kvk1. Lovely piece, really great purchase. Congratulations.

Best regards,
    Franko

A beautiful award with a case to match. Congratulations! I can vouch for Jamie. He sold me a nice tombak Allgemeines Sturmabzeichen a few months ago. It won't be the first time you buy something from a forum member.

B.B.

Super. I have one with swords that was authenticated by the forum. Good to know you made a great deal here. NH