Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back

Article about: I'm not sure if this is real or not the asking price is \\$250 the collector says it's because it's a screw back and this is made of zinc, stamped L58 I have never seen a screw back version of

Default Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back

I'm not sure if this is real or not the asking price is $250 the collector says it's because it's a screw back and this is made of zinc, stamped L58 I have never seen a screw back version of this award, thank you for any help if it is real or a floch. thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back   Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back  

Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back
    P
    Many

Your photos are small but, it appears to be okay.
    An original zinc Rudolf Souval.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yeah, a good award but again, unless you were desperate for a screwback version I wouldn't pay that price.

Remember what I said to you about Souval and the fact that yes he made wartime awards BUT also post war continued to make some awards. Until you were more confident about identifying which is which I would search for an example from a different maker, and you will find them in better condition for the same price, or less.

Also, try not to get hung up on the "Floch" subject. He didn't copy every design of every award. Search this forum or Wehrmacht Awards and you will see the common, known Floch KvK1 which are easily identifiable once you see the differences.

I show you one of my Screwback KvK1, which cost around the same.

L/52 Zimmermann

Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back

And here is a wartime produced L58 Souval

Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back Need Help again please: Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern a screw back

Cheers

Jamie