Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Pictures of my Krigsverdienstkreuze 2. Klasse mit Schwertern, 2nd Class War Merit Cross with Swords

Article about: Hope You Like More Info Appreciated

?

Default Pictures of my Krigsverdienstkreuze 2. Klasse mit Schwertern, 2nd Class War Merit Cross with Swords

Pictures of my Krigsverdienstkreuze 2. Klasse mit Schwertern, 2nd Class War Merit Cross with Swords

Pity about sword handle

Hope You Like
    More Info Appreciated

Looks like 127

Last edited by latchy; 07-14-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Add Pics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pictures of my Krigsverdienstkreuze 2. Klasse mit Schwertern, 2nd Class War Merit Cross with Swords
    P
    Many

If you can decipher the number on the ring, we can tell you the maker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

wow I hadn't spotted that, I've added pictures it looks like 127 to me.
    Thank You Ralph

?

127 = Moritz Hausch A.G! Nice medal. . Unlucky about the broken handle but i gotta admit. It looks cool!