Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two War Merit Cross for review

Article about: Hello there folks, I would greatly appreciate your review on two War Merit Crosses (with and without swords). Both ribbons seems fine IMO, no reaction to UV and the general construction look

Default Two War Merit Cross for review

Hello there folks,

I would greatly appreciate your review on two War Merit Crosses (with and without swords).

Both ribbons seems fine IMO, no reaction to UV and the general construction looks good.

The one without swords arouse suspicious due to the suspension being a little "too chubby", comparing with other pictures here and I found it a little strange.
    I'm submitting both since they came from the same seller.

If more pictures are needed let me know.
    Thank you all in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two War Merit Cross for review
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    Please read these two threads regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.

Then, please start a new separate thread in this section for each of your crosses. It reduces the confusion when members post answers.
    They both appear original to me, but more photos are required. Clear straight on reverse photos would also be advisable.
    I also suggest you ask about the ribbon rings, if they are stamped, it will tell you who the maker is.
    The larger suspension ring is due to that one being made of zinc. The example with swords is likely made from tombak with a soldered on ring.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)