Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Good reproduction gear??

Article about: I am a reenactor of the us airborne and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some good reproduction gear that doesn't look brand new or a good place to get original things at a goo

Default Good reproduction gear??

I am a reenactor of the us airborne and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some good reproduction gear that doesn't look brand new or a good place to get original things at a good price

Default Re: Good reproduction gear??

Here ripndip, this website is connected to many other websites providing gear and uniforms and stuff. Just scroll down. WWIIReenacting.co.uk - The home of WWII / WW2 Re-enacting in the UK - WW2 Reenacting, WW2 Re-enacting, WW2 Reenactment, WW2 Re-enactment forum

Your best bet would be to get reproduction stuff and then wear it. Wear it around the house for days on end. Depending on what you do as a profession, wear it to work! Do yard work in it, go for jogs, roll around in dirt/ water/ mud! That will make it look worn while saving you from spending thousands of dollars on authentic gear and potentially ruining it.

Another option would be to contact the members of your reenacting group. I'm sure they'll have some used kit to sell or even lend/ give you.

Edit: Just noticed this was a dead thread brought back to life... oh well...