Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway

Article about: This position is one of many wich is a rear defence line of our town. There is also a mørser18 battery 1,5 km from this position. It lays around 300meters from our home. Me and a cuple of ma

Default Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway

This position is one of many wich is a rear defence line of our town.
    There is also a mørser18 battery 1,5 km from this position.
    It lays around 300meters from our home.
    Me and a cuple of mates rearmed it for fun.
    Enjoy!

Comments are welcome.

(I have shown this on WAF earlyer, but for all you who are new here it is a oportunety to view some history wich hopefully is of interest)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway   Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway  

Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway   Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway  

Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway   Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway  

Default Re: Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway   Rearming old bunker position west coast Norway  

What is the value of original colored tripod with zf40 scope in original color and original colored carrying box and the rare extention rod for AA.
    Kinda like the kit showed here for you.
    I ask because I am awaiting such a lot next week..

?

Quote by jotuntroll View Post
    What is the value of original colored tripod with zf40 scope in original color and original colored carrying box and the rare extention rod for AA.
    Kinda like the kit showed here for you.
    I ask because I am awaiting such a lot next week..
    I have seen two tri-colored lafette tripods sell for about $4000 each. Original lafette tripods (original color) are at least $2000-$2500. The mgz40 sights vary grealty in price. I have bought one for $600, but most are in the $900-$1000 range. The can, if original, is hard to find. The sight, can and lenses would be worth $1500 or so. These prices are based on what I have seen items sell for in the US. I have three lafettes and 9 mgz40 sights.

heergrenadier
    ?

WOW !

Nice set up and toys.

Well done.

Visit our website: Welcome to Kampfgruppe Haase! Celebrating over 30 Years of Second World War Reenactment

GD

Hi Jotuntroll

Indeed very nice pictures to say the least. Did you ask for permission from the authorities? And did you ever dig around that position?

Greetz

Nick VR

Nice !!

Tell you what.....get hold of some blanks and me, phil, pakin and Ade (once i've convinced them it's a good idea), will come over and assault the position from the valley

I might ask a friend of mine if i can borrow his Sherman as well

relichunter

?

Sweeeet setup however, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that.....

Your gonna have to clear that field of fire first. Stewy will be on top of you before you know it.

Sounds like a plan ! Can't wait !