Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing another Dransfeld buckle but this one is aluminum. After looking at the Dransfeld aluminum buckles shown on the forum, I think this buckle is genuine. I noticed tha

?

Default Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

Hello. Today I am showing another Dransfeld buckle but this one is aluminum. After looking at the Dransfeld aluminum buckles shown on the forum, I think this buckle is genuine. I noticed that there are two versions of the eagle on these buckles. I guess the type of eagle depends on the year of manufacture. This version of the eagle is characteristic of the buckles after 1937, which matches the marking. Please give an opinion. Thanks georgi.Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle DransfeldAluminium Luftwaffe buckle DransfeldAluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld
    P
    Many

?

Very nice and original LBA marked 2nd pattern aluminum Dransfeld.

?

Glad to help Georgi. To be sure, you likely may have looked at this one. One of my best and favorite early Luftwaffe rigs

Luftwaffe - 1936 - Dransfeld & Co w/unit markings

?

Thanks for the help. I looked at a few buckles from this early version but they were all sold. When I come across such a good early example I will certainly buy it. Buckles are not the main segment of TR items that I collect, but some time ago I bought a belt with a Heer buckle, which turned out to be a Dransfeld. I then decided to collect the various Dransfeld models. So far I have only seen HEER, RAD, Luftwaffe two variants and police buckles. I don't know if there are other types? Here is an unissued early example for sale, but the price...
    Early Luftwaffe buckle pre-1937 made Droptail. Dransfeld & Co Menden I.W. Mint.

Regards Georgi.

Very nice buckle and in great condition, good find
    Ben

?

Hello again. The buckle has been ordered and delivered. After examining the buckle in detail, I noticed another mark that is not visible from the photos on the website.

Regards Georgi.Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld

?

Hello Georgi,
    Nice buckle
    The pictures are bad.. Imo it says St. A. = St(affel) A (for 1 ?) or A(mt)/ A(Ausbildung)
    Regards
    The kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld   Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld  

?

Very nice Luftwaffe buckle. Here is my favorite Dransfeld buckle. One or the rarer makers for Wate/Traffic Police
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld   Aluminium Luftwaffe buckle Dransfeld