Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

A box of Lufts

Article about: Well, I think you can tell what I was doing in lockdown and working from home last year!! I need another case as it is getting out of control

?

Default A box of Lufts

Well, I think you can tell what I was doing in lockdown and working from home last year!!

I need another case as it is getting out of control

A box of Lufts

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A box of Lufts
    P
    Many

?

I love the commitment! Thanks for posting
    Regards, Al

Very nice collection. Had to been a bit of effort to find ones in that nice of condition. Congrats.
    John

?

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Very nice collection. Had to been a bit of effort to find ones in that nice of condition. Congrats.
    John
    Thanks John. Time and patience!!!

Time patience and fantastic commitment what a display of Luft Buckles and their nearly all in the same condition.beautiful collection.well done.

TWS
    ?

Save some for the rest of us!

Just kidding. Super collection!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Very nice collection. Are you specializing in Luftwaffe or do you collect other types. How about showing us your five favorite Luftwaffe buckles.

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I love the commitment! Thanks for posting
    Thanks Al

- - ------- - -

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Time patience and fantastic commitment what a display of Luft Buckles and their nearly all in the same condition.beautiful collection.well done.
    Thanks Jake

?

Quote by TWS View Post
    Save some for the rest of us!

Just kidding. Super collection!
    Ha ha, thanks mate

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Very nice collection. Are you specializing in Luftwaffe or do you collect other types. How about showing us your five favorite Luftwaffe buckles.
    Thanks Kirby. Luft buckles are my main focal point in collecting but I am just starting out again in collecting other branches, whilst still searching for luft makers that I do not have in my collection. As time goes on, its getting harder to find the makers I am missing, which are the less common ones and hard to find!!

Wow, that is a challenge concerning my favourite 5 !! I would have to take photos of them and post, as there are quite a few photos within my database that have been resized and I cannot upload due to this. Watch this space!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast