Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Buckle and belt

Article about: Hi recently a friend found this belt and buckle whilst clearing out a draw of her late father’s who served in the military and asked if I knew anything about it ( if it was original ww2) s

Default Buckle and belt

Hi recently a friend found this belt and buckle whilst clearing out a draw of her late father’s who served in the military and asked if I knew anything about it ( if it was original ww2) so not being very knowledgable on this I wonder if you could advise me please
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Buckle and belt   Buckle and belt  

Buckle and belt   Buckle and belt  

Buckle and belt   Buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle and belt
    P
    Many

?

A Nice R.S.S. ( Richard Sieper & Sohn ) buckle, the belt is the icing on the cake as it is unit marked..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Oh wow that’s really great news , the belt/buckle were mixed in among modern belts so I’m really pleased it was saved from the recycling bin !! Thanks

Nice original "been there" belt and buckle
    Ben

?

Yes,
    Nice Item...
    The belt is from the " II. Abteilung Flak Regiment 22"(Brandenburg) foughts from 1940 in France, ( April 1944 area of Amiens)

Regards,
    The kabl

CBH
    ?

Great save from the recycling bin, now have a good look around for other treasures, who knows what might be hanging around.

Huge thankyou for your help and expertise and interesting information that just brings items alive