Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Can anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tab

Article about: This is an unmarked with 1938 tab luftwaffe belt buckle i do not now what maker this belt buckle is from it appears to be partly denazified but this could also be heavy wear there is also a

?

Default Can anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tab

This is an unmarked with 1938 tab luftwaffe belt buckle i do not now what maker this belt buckle is from it appears to be partly denazified but this could also be heavy wear there is also a date inscribed on the back A 1. 10. 40. wich i think could possibly stand for attack on 1 oktober 1940 wich was the date for the last attack on Britain and also some other inscribing wich i cannot fully make out but it looks to me like wva

Thanks in advance

greetings Tom
    Can anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tabCan anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tab

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone help me verify and identify this lufwaffe belt buckle with tab
    P
    Many

Original denazified and repaired Julius Maurer 2nd pattern LW buckle

?

Thanks for the help Ivan