Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Griffin Militaria

Article about: Gents Do not buy this buckle from Griffin Militaria its a fake Early Luftwaffe Officer Aluminum Belt Buckle with Drop Tail Eagle by Overhoff & Cie – Griffin Militaria

Default Griffin Militaria

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Griffin Militaria
    P
    Many

Ben,

If you (or anyone else) reaches out to Daniel I'm sure he will pull this from his site.. He is usually very good about removing questionable items..

Thank you for the information,,

...and once again this validates that even the most reputable dealers will often have something slip by them, it's what the dealer does about the items after being identified as reproduction that matters...

Smitty

?

The luftwaffe Officers is bad and I don't like their Police Brocade. I have bought from them at the SOS and MAXX shows. Looking at their site I see very few questionable items. I will give them a pass on a couple of bad item. Their pricing looks reasonable on a few items I might be interested in.

?

The last time I alerted him of a fake he called me a 'Drunk', funny though, I haven' drank alcohol in almost three years, So I guess I'm just an idiot, it took Ben Evans and Larry C. to convince him the buckle was bad ! On the bright side, I did buy a nice RAD administrative collar tab quite cheaply a few weeks ago from his site, so buyer beware. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I have actually emailed and told him its bad, I dont normally do this now but as a forum Sponsor I expect them to sell genuine items
    Ben

Ben,

Thank you for taking the lead on that.. Agreed that as a sponsor of the forum they should be held accountable..

Best regards

Stay safe

Smitty

NOTE: It appears the item has been removed as the link suggests that the page is not found...