Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe

Article about: Hey how's it going everyone. I've got this luftwaffe buckle and wanted find out if it is real or real fake. I'm not sure of it because of the shape of the eagle it looks a little slim.

Exclamation Luftwaffe

Hey how's it going everyone. I've got this luftwaffe buckle and wanted find out if it is real or real fake. I'm not sure of it because of the shape of the eagle it looks a little slim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe   Luftwaffe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Hello. Wait also for other opinions because it's not my main field of collection, but my opinion is the buckle is good.

Nice original buckle missing its leather support tab but still original and in good condition
    Ben

Thanks for replying to the post, I'll just wait a while to see what more people think. I know it's pre 1940's but that's about all I know of this Luftwaffe buckle. Does anyone have any idea of the maker of this buckle I'd appreciate it.

Do a little self help and look through the Luft makers list, try and match the eagle

Luftwaffe Makers
    Ben