Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe FR-39 ?

Article about: I see a Franz Reichenauer 37 down the page a bit. This one looks to me to be pretty much the same, except date. It was wrapped in the pack with 2 tan web belts. I will post the belts later.

Default Luftwaffe FR-39 ?

I see a Franz Reichenauer 37 down the page a bit. This one looks to me to be pretty much the same, except date. It was wrapped in the pack with 2 tan web belts. I will post the belts later. Is this one authentic? Thanks for you reply.
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by HQ South View Post
    I see a Franz Reichenauer 37 down the page a bit. This one looks to me to be pretty much the same, except date. It was wrapped in the pack with 2 tan web belts. I will post the belts later. Is this one authentic? Thanks for you reply.
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    100% Nothing wrong with this buckle. A good FR

Thanks for that info. Going to post some pics of the belts that have ?units and names along with manufacturers and year. Still not sure how to figure which belt goes with which buckle. But I’m sure with the great info I see here, someone will help out with that.

Default appropriate belt for buckle?

Is this section ok to ask if this belt would this be the appropriate one for the FR-39 Buckle?

Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?

?

It looks good to be honest. Is the catch aluminium, if so, indicates early/pre war and belt will go with the FR. Can you send some more photos, I just would like to see the leather adjustment...

?

Nice buckle. Is the marking on the belt a Luftwaffe unit marking? Here is my FR 39 and a LBA marked Luftwaffe belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe FR-39 ?   Luftwaffe FR-39 ?  

Luftwaffe FR-39 ?  

?

Quote by HQ South View Post
    Is this section ok to ask if this belt would this be the appropriate one for the FR-39 Buckle?

Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Luftwaffe FR-39 ?
    Hello and yes...
    The belt is okay and marked from the 'Luftwaffe'
    'LBA' marking and the Markers from the 'Fliegerhorst Kommandantur N/Do. (imo' Nord Dortmund')
    Fine Item coole Militaria

Greetz
    The kabl