Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe tropical belt buckle

Article about: Hi guys, I have just picked up this tropical Luftwaffe belt buckle. I would like to ask in case it is original buckle who is the maker of this one? Any advice is welcome. I was searching on

?

Default Luftwaffe tropical belt buckle

Hi guys,
    I have just picked up this tropical Luftwaffe belt buckle. I would like to ask in case it is original buckle who is the maker of this one? Any advice is welcome. I was searching on net but was not successful.
    Mike

Luftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckleLuftwaffe tropical belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe tropical belt buckle
    P
    Many

Sorry Mike but well known fake, known as a "Big berry fake"
    Ben

?

Ben, thank you, I have checked these fakes now (before I was looking for originals to compare) and you are right. I will return it. Was described as original.
    Mike

Curious. What is a Big berry fake? NH

Big Berry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe tropical belt buckle  

?

Hi guys,
    after some problems with seller I was able to return this badge. He does not agree it is fake one and is selling it described as original one again.
    Mike

?

If it is a dealer you should say who it is. For example I have told Whittmann he has fake buckles listed and he doesn't remove them. I have told Gottlieb about a couple of fakes and he did remove them from his auction.

Quote by kirby View Post
    If it is a dealer you should say who it is. For example I have told Whittmann he has fake buckles listed and he doesn't remove them. I have told Gottlieb about a couple of fakes and he did remove them from his auction.
    Absolutely....no one is above question and if the dealer is re selling the berry fake as original others should be fore warned.......its disgusting, and definately gives dealers a bad name!!!

NAME THE DEALER

?

Hi gyus,
    it is not dealer, it came from one auction and I am focusing on it and after it is sold again I will inform winner. This is behaviour I really do not like and as you helped me I will help to the others.
    Mike

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Lakesidetraders removed a bogus buckle recently after I verified my suspicions and alerted them..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast