Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed

Article about: Hi folks, I didn’t know where to post this, so I thought the Luftwaffe forum was the most appropriate. Here is a buckle that the producers of the film The Eagle has Landed (still one of my

?

Thumbs up Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed

Hi folks,
    I didn’t know where to post this, so I thought the Luftwaffe forum was the most appropriate. Here is a buckle that the producers of the film The Eagle has Landed (still one of my favorite war movies), gave out to members of the film crew. Can you imagine doing this today in our PC world. I think it’s pretty cool.

I actually have it displayed with my other Luftwaffe buckles.

Regards,
    Jody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed   Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed
    P
    Many

?

That Sir is very cool . only cooler one I've ever seen was the one John Wayne had from the movie Red River he wore that in a lot of films .

?

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    That Sir is very cool . only cooler one I've ever seen was the one John Wayne had from the movie Red River he wore that in a lot of films .
    Thank you, it’s actually one of my favorite buckles and it’s not even war-time. It’s a lot rarer than your typical Luftwaffe buckle.

?

Interesting buckle I could find a place for it in my collection. The Eagle has Landed was a good novel as I recall. I might reread it sometime. Jack Higgins had several good war novels.

Great Find. I would be proud to have it in my collection.
    Thanks for sharing,

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Very cool buckle.

Iv'e owned one of these since the late 70's, as said given out to the cast & crew, a key ring was also given out allegedly comissioned by Donald Sutherland ( with thanks Donald on the reverse) I enclose a pic from the net.Regards Paul

Rare Movie Buckle The Eagle has Landed