Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SOS Tropical

Article about: Found this Luftwaffe tropical at the SOS. Well worn buckle and the swastika is a little messed up. I will have to find a very worn web belt. The buckle is a Arld. I have a much nicer one but

?

Default SOS Tropical

Found this Luftwaffe tropical at the SOS. Well worn buckle and the swastika is a little messed up. I will have to find a very worn web belt. The buckle is a Arld. I have a much nicer one but this is the only one I saw at the show. My friend Garry said a dealer had a green tab and a blue tab but they weren’t for sale. I never saw them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SOS Tropical   SOS Tropical  

SOS Tropical   SOS Tropical  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SOS Tropical
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice. Looks like you did quite well at the SOS.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I picked up a few buckles and some other stuff but overall it was the worst SOS I remember. The table were almost all full but the quality was down. COVID kept lots of dealers and collectors from attending the show. Hopefully things will be back to normal in 22.

MAP
    ?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I picked up a few buckles and some other stuff but overall it was the worst SOS I remember. The table were almost all full but the quality was down. COVID kept lots of dealers and collectors from attending the show. Hopefully things will be back to normal in 22.
    I expect the same for the MAX in Sept

Still it will be much better than all the small shows that traditional visit

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I wonder how the SOS and the Max being two months apart will effect attendance. It sound like the SOS will go back to late February in 22.

MAP
    ?

Don't know but the less competition the better