Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Tabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - Variant

Article about: There are quite a few members who have seen my collection but it will be nice to add on here and contribute to the group Going to kick off with the below; A tabbed aluminium flatback - Richa

?

Default Tabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - Variant

There are quite a few members who have seen my collection but it will be nice to add on here and contribute to the group

Going to kick off with the below;

A tabbed aluminium flatback - Richard Sieper & Sohn dated 1939. The makers stamp on the leather tab is a bit worn but the buckle itself is in really good condition.

Tabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - VariantTabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - VariantTabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - VariantTabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - Variant

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tabbed Richard Sieper & Sohn - Variant
    P
    Many

?

Thank for sharing some of your collection. Great buckle. One of these was on my top twenty want list for a long time. I got lucky and added one without a tab.

Nice buckle, is that the one from that site?
    Ben

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Thank for sharing some of your collection. Great buckle. One of these was on my top twenty want list for a long time. I got lucky and added one without a tab.
    Thanks Kirby, The flat back is one of my favourites within my collection but then again, I will probably say that about each one!! With or without a tab is a nice score!

- - ------- - -

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice buckle, is that the one from that site?
    Thanks Ben, yes it sure is! The one that came up minty fresh!!