Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review

Article about: Hi guys, You like this tropical painted luftwaffe bucklz? Cheers Tom

Default Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review

Hi guys,

You like this tropical painted luftwaffe bucklz?

Cheers
    TomTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review
    P
    Many

?

Nice buckle by Hermann Aurich, Dresden, it is maker marked, and the tell tale sign was the feet on the catch, on a side note, Tropical buckles usually have a web tab..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks Gwar for the info.

Looks the tropical paintjob original?

Cheers
    Tom

As stated original buckle by Aurich, as to the paint if you look closely at the pics I think I can see the original blue where the buckle is worn. More detailed pics would be good
    Ben

?

Quote by Tommy1983 View Post
    Hi guys,

You like this tropical painted luftwaffe bucklz?

Cheers
    TomTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for reviewTropical luftwaffe buckle for review
    I certainly would not pay £1250 for this, that is for sure. I thought I recognised this buckle. If you can get better pics from the dealer, that would be great... as Ben has already said concerning the paint....

Hi, what is the value of such a buckle?
    £ 850?

Tom

- - ------- - -

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    As stated original buckle by Aurich, as to the paint if you look closely at the pics I think I can see the original blue where the buckle is worn. More detailed pics would be good
    Hi Ben, blue under the tan paint is red flag I assume?
    Tom

Hi Ben, I asked extra pictures. I got info that some were painted tan in the factory, others were repainted tan during the war. So it should not be automatically a problem if there is blue paint under the tan paint?

Tommy depends what you want, the factory painted buckles fetch the the money, overpainted ones are the less desirable but still very collectable, the question is also if its a blue overspray was it done period? For not worth paying out a lot of money for something you are not sure of its originality (the paint that is)
    Ben

Hi Ben, what is your opinion after seeing this pictures?
    Cheers

Tommy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review   Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review  

Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review   Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review  

Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review   Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review  

Tropical luftwaffe buckle for review  

?

The paint looks good and Aurich is a known maker of Luftwaffe tropical buckles. If you can’t see any signs of blue paint it should be original.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast