Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it

Article about: Also if i do anything wrong with so many questions , i ll stop if its against rules here is the dagger from the seller pic.

?

Default 1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it

Also if i do anything wrong with so many questions , i ll stop if its against rules

here is the dagger from the seller pic.
    1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1100 USD for this ? would appreciate if its worth it
    P
    Many

Authentic or not its sure not worth 1,000.

Hi Kodak..its not against forum rules to ask questions ...but there are resources here within many subforums here on these dagger types.
    You may want to look through some of the threads and study the content.

The photos are blurry and do not enlarge for a closer detailed view...which is not a great help.

Its not worth anything if these are the best photos the seller can give you.
    I would say its all repro junk and tell your seller that ..unless better photos can be provided.

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill