Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

1st Model Horster

Article about: Here's one that took a while to find, good condition matching leather, great blade and nice patina. It was a dull day so pics aren't the best. Hope you like it.

?

Default 1st Model Horster

Here's one that took a while to find, good condition matching leather, great blade and nice patina. It was a dull day so pics aren't the best. Hope you like it.

1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster1st Model Horster

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Model Horster
    P
    Many

Dull days are the best for taking pics

Very nice Paul Weyersburg Tomaz..I like the retained silvering still present in the swaz legs of the pommel and cross guard medallion .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks for the comment Larry but its a Horster.

Tomaz

?

just perfect with a patina. i like it

?

Thanks hanz, the patina especially on the silvering between the swas legs is what clinched it for me, it's not easy finding one of these with good conditioned matching leather either and to top it off the blade is a beauty. Thanks for the response.

Tomaz.

?

Very nice uncleaned 1st luft by Horster

patina looks great & these 1st luft daggers suit the dark patina

Congrats !!

Regards Mac 66