Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?

Article about: Hi, I've found this dagger inside abandoned storage. Can you help me define it's fake or no? Because I don't see any logo on the blade

?

Default 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?

Hi, I've found this dagger inside abandoned storage. Could you help me define it's fake or not? Because I don't see any logo on the blade
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?   1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?  

1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?   1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?  

1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?   1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger: Real or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Not all daggers have maker marked blades, i see no issues on originality so far.
    Condition wise its not that great.
    You better whipe off the fingerprints of that chrome plated blade, otherwise the acid in you skin that left the print on it will be burned in forever.

Best
    Ger

?

thanks so much for your reply. The dagger was original and sold out very quickly

Best regards