Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler

Article about: I remember the 'funeral' dagger from WAF, it's a different one to this.

Default 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler

Just got me this nice dagger !

Hope you like her guys

*Oops! spelt portepee wrong ! please edit

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler   2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler  

2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler   2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler
    P
    Many

Default Re: 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler

more shots
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler   2nd model Luftwaffe dagger with potepee and hangers by FW Holler  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice one Nick!
    Too bad about the crack in the handle.
    I thought you were moving into helmets?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

WHY WHY, did you steal my dagger WHY!!!

No, that's a perfect piece my friend! I'm jealous!

Ah Nick! I was this close to buying that one myself on WAF, I'm almost glad you took the temptation away Very nice set, a bit rough around the edges but I like em like that.

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice one Nick!
    Too bad about the crack in the handle.
    I thought you were moving into helmets?
    Ralph.
    Thanks for your comments guys!

@Ralph, Maybe I should have said general Wehrmacht

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Thanks for your comments guys!

@Ralph, Maybe I should have said general Wehrmacht

Nick
    Aaaahhh, now I understand.
    These items will be a lot harder to store in a drawer or box.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sure are Ralph, I been given some cupboard space by my lovely wife, so I now have a small TR man-cupboard

Nick

Great that Nick is this the (funeral dagger) one i seen for sale on there?
    (black grip underneath)

Not sure Ronnie, but I need to find out !

Nick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast