Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler

Article about: Gents here is a 2nd pattern Luft by Holler, this one came as was a package deal with an early Heer Voos. It has a lovely pomken grip and a blade with lots of cross grain and onloy a few spot

?

Default 2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler

Gents here is a 2nd pattern Luft by Holler, this one came as was a package deal with an early Heer Voos.
    It has a lovely pumpkin grip and a blade with lots of cross grain and only a few spots, no nicks.
    The scabbard is the silver plated one suffering a bit from plate loss on a few spots, its dent free and all and all its a very decent one!
    Enjoy the pics,
    Regards,
    Ger
    2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-06-2014 at 02:31 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2nd pattern LW dagger by Holler
    P
    Many

Nice earlier Holler Luft! I like the early darkened springy wire and looks to have a silver plated scabbard too. Kevin.

?

Yes Kevin its the upgrade with the silver plated scabbard.

IMO it seems the pumpkin grips mostly draw the most attention to these 2nd Lufts. Like a Beautiful Red Haired Maiden..with attributes to match. For the Luft collector....these always dress up a collection .

and to echo a 2 word to the point reply as said from harryamb2.... "Nice One
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Another beauty bro
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I can see what you mean about the handle it does seem a little plump.. But a very dagger still.. Thanks for the photos.Cheers Terry.

Terry Ger..likes them Plump
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Lol I ain't saying nothing ...lol.. Ger is a big guy so I don't want to get my head mashed in lol... Cheers Terry.