Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions

Article about: Figured out how to post new thread and wondered if others could let me know that these are authentic thanks. Also what they may be worth. Appreciate the Help. One is Paul Weyersberg & co

Default Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions

Figured out how to post new thread and wondered if others could let me know that these are authentic thanks. Also what they may be worth. Appreciate the Help. One is Paul Weyersberg & co and other is Puma

Puma Dagger

More pics can be provided.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions
    P
    Many

Default re: Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions

Second one is a Heer Dagger, not Luftwaffe. They both look okay to me, but that being said, not my strong point.
    Best way to ascertain value is to check some dealers sites.
    Tom

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Tom is correct.

Both are original. The Luftwaffe dagger in addition to the makers mark has a Luftwaffe ordnance inspection stamp.

Both are placed in the scabbards the wrong way around. The hanging rings should always be on the right as you look at the dagger.

See here to get an idea on values:

Lakesidetrader German Dagger & Military Collectable Site

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Sorry, I forgot to tell him about the scabbards, Ade.
    Tom

Default Re: Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions

Well I really appreciate it also do you guys know anything about gestapo warrant discs also. Thanks again.

Default Re: Authenticating My Luftwaffe Daggers: Help me get multiple opinions

I should be able to help on the warrant discs. Please place them in a new thread in the SS forum.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!