Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Best source for Luftwaffe daggers ?

Article about: Hello all, I am brand new. Looking for Luftwaffe daggers and don't know where to start I assume I need reputable dealers and don't know the best place to start and how to verify fair pricing

Default Best source for Luftwaffe daggers ?

Hello all,

I am brand new.
    Looking for Luftwaffe daggers and don't know where to start

I assume I need reputable dealers and don't know the best place to start and how to verify fair pricing

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best source for Luftwaffe daggers ?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MurphyinNC View Post
    Hello all,

I am brand new.
    Looking for Luftwaffe daggers and don't know where to start

I assume I need reputable dealers and don't know the best place to start and how to verify fair pricing

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Welcome MurphyinNC,

This is a great forum with many good peers with good Luftwaffe dress dagger knowledge, dress bayonets as well as combat bayonets. There is good people here who will help. Paul Hogle at Lakeside Trader is a good and reputable dealer out of Canada. Here is a link to the Luft Daggers he has for sale.

Luftwaffe Daggers | Lakesidetrader

Here is a great resource here. As you begin to look into acquiring a dagger this a great read through with years of makers, models, data and things to learn and look out for. Before purchasing I would always recommend a run through here with the search tool and then get super quality pictures before buying. Guys here are always willing to assist but part of the great resources here are those who have gone before us. Hope this helps and welcome:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/luftwaffe/

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Best to start learning what to look for. There are hundreds of archived thread on these to dig through.

There are many reputable dealers and private sellers as well. But patience is key. And when you find one you like, regardless of who the seller is, always post it on the forum for authentication first.

You can start by looking at Lakeside Traders or Tom Whittmann (Wittmann Antique Militaria)

Edit: Well Rossi beat me too it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)