Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller Marienthal

Article about: Hello. Today I am showing a DLV knife. Usually with some daggers there is a problem when there is no marking, but here the problem is that there are all possible markings. I have seen in my

?

Default DLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller Marienthal

Hello. Today I am showing a DLV knife. Usually with some daggers there is a problem when there is no marking, but here the problem is that there are all possible markings. I have seen in my DLV reference books knives with similar markings, but I don't know if this configuration of markings is correct or if someone put them in to raise the price. The knife appears heavily cleaned and the green patina on the throat of the scabbard was applied recently.
    I think the fittings are heavily cleaned. I can't tell if the pommel has been replaced with an aluminum one. Fitting screws are correct.
    The manufacturer is sought after by collectors, but I am not sure if I should buy this knife.
    Please give your opinions.
    Thanks Georgi.DLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller MarienthalDLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller Marienthal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DLV Flyers Dagger Gebr Heller Marienthal
    P
    Many

?

nice one
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com