Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review

Article about: Zdravím, prosím zkušené o názory. Original? Děkuji

?

Default Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review

Zdravím, prosím zkušené o názory.
    Original? Děkuji
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review   Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review  

Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review   Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review  

Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review   Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review  

Last edited by Huddy; 11-24-2021 at 05:25 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review
    P
    Many

Welcome

I assume you are asking for originality and it would be best to post your text in English as this website is English speaking.
    I also changed your thread title to " Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review "

From what I can see in your photos the dagger overall appears to be all Eickhorn fittings and not too sure if the scabbard is or not.
    There is a missing scabbard band and also a piece came off from the top of your grip.

The pommel has been very worn down and I dont know how the Gold gilt survived on one side and not the other.

Speak English for the community here please.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry

?

Quote by Huddy View Post
    Thank you Larry
    gilding on the other hand also preserved, but really slightly. Is this really an original piece? Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Eickhorn 2nd Model Luftwaffe dagger for review  

The dagger is authentic ...after viewing the gilt swastika under extreme close up ..the better side of the pommel with the gilt has been applied postwar or as of recently.
    There are depressions and scratching on the swastika that should of removed the gilt. Most producers were not as fortunate as the producer SMF as it was easy for the Gold gilt to wear off.

Overall the dagger is authentic...with a few details I name above in post #2

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry C
    Larry, do you mean that gilding or the whole warhead was applied after the war? Is it possible that one side would be worn by clothing? Thank you