Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)

Article about: All, I just picked up this 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. The ferrule is ~1mm loose. Also, I am not sure the fittings are correct. The loose ferrule looks to be loose, because the wooden inner

Default Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)

All,

I just picked up this 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. The ferrule is ~1mm loose. Also, I am not sure the fittings are correct. The loose ferrule looks to be loose, because the wooden inner part of the grip is a little to long. The pommel is snug and the wood makes contact with the crossguard, so nothing else, besides the ferrule is loose. The grip has a bit of a seam on one side as well. 1) Could the protruding wood be caused by the celluloid grip shrinking a bit? 2) Is this a parts dagger? 3) Any other thoughts on this dagger? I paid dealer a decent amount of cash, so if there is something really wrong with it, I need to return within the 5 day inspection period. Your help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    SM

Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help on 2nd Model Luftwaffe Dagger (Alcoso)
    P
    Many