Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP

Article about: Greetings all, Found what I thought to be a rather interesting piece and wanted to see if anyone has seen these before? Looks extremely well constructed but I have never seen one before and

Thanks for the replies. Here are some photos. The WKC catalog drawing looks nothing like this sword or the Eickhorn 1st pattern. I would be interested to see other fake ordinance stamps that you could point me to. There are numerous postings and photos in books or in forums of the 2nd Eickhorn version, but little of the first. The best I could find was in Johnson, Vol. 7 pp. 193-194. It's a shame that no good photographic study has been done. Johnson's pictures (not only of Luftwaffe General's Swords) are not really as detailed as you need for good comparisons. As advanced collectors, you may know someone who owns an Eickhorn 1st model and would be willing to have it photographed. I read through the first 70 pages of Wehrmacht Awards Dagger posts. There is a lot of opinion and hearsay, but little direct proof on the issue of the 1st model WKC sword. Atwood and Steele were both reported to have closets full of these swords, but I only see one every year or two.
    INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELPINCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELPINCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement INCREDIBLY RARE Luftwaffe General 1st Pattern Goering Presentation Sword**** HELP
    P
    Many

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3