Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Knife DLV?

Article about: Hello, dear, I own this from late 90s, please, help me to understand what is it. Poor replica? Handcraft fantasy? Thank You in advance! BR

Default Knife DLV?

Hello, dear,
    I own this from late 90s, please, help me to understand what is it. Poor replica? Handcraft fantasy?
    Thank You in advance!

BRKnife DLV?Knife DLV?Knife DLV?Knife DLV?Knife DLV?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Knife DLV?
    P
    Many

?

Period DLV or NSFK enlisted knife thats gone through hell. Leather missing ,scabbard missing and well worn but period. The only way to tell the difference would be the emblem on the scabbard throat, .
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thank You for reply. Dsnt matter if its NSFK or DLV in this condition. Cross guard is marked "K", blade looks like damascus steel but manufacturers mark seems well hidden or dsnt exist.
    I have nothing to compare if the wooden handle is original, too.
    I'd like to know if this destruct is original knife and perhaps someone can help to evaluate it.

Everything that Moderator Horst has stated above ...I would say at best in all that is wrong and missing as stated ... since it is Period Authentic .....and De Nazified.

$100

and thats being generous...normally we do not give out evaluations ...but anything " FAR " below market value resale and collectability ...it is no problem to state that.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thats what I wanted to hear, thank You!!

?

Quote by Kalilaska118 View Post
    Thank You for reply. Dsnt matter if its NSFK or DLV in this condition. Cross guard is marked "K", blade looks like damascus steel but manufacturers mark seems well hidden or dsnt exist.
    I have nothing to compare if the wooden handle is original, too.
    I'd like to know if this destruct is original knife and perhaps someone can help to evaluate it.
    This is pitted steel and has nothing to do with damascus steel.
    Messed around piece of junk that you can use getting the grass out of your pavement
    Not collectible in any way.

Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 03-23-2023 at 12:17 PM.

Dudes, I'm rly grateful for Your replies, just to close the discussion, this piece of mastership yesterday was sold for ~150€
    Approx. 10x price I payed for it.

?

There is a fool born every minute ....