Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 2 pattern dagger.Authentic ?

Article about: Hello Gents, Can someone help me with some infromations about this dagger and hangers authenticity ?

Default Luftwaffe 2 pattern dagger.Authentic ?

Hello Gents,

Can someone help me with some informations about this dagger and hangers authenticity ?

Luftwaffe 2 pattern dagger.Authentic ? Luftwaffe 2 pattern dagger.Authentic ?
    Last edited by Denis27; 05-30-2020 at 11:39 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2 pattern dagger.Authentic ?
    P
    Many

Better quality photos are needed as they are very washed out by the flash that was used.
    If better photos can not be obtained there is no sense in taking a chance spending your money on what is unseen.

The hangers are cut short for whatever reason I do not know.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thank you Larry C.I will ask the seller if he can do better photos.

Hi Larry,I asked the seller to send me better photos,but I haven't got an asnwer yet.

If he doesnt reply back then the dagger is not worth your effort if he can not exert the same.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Denis ..Im about tapped out or exhausted and after 21 threads you started all asking the same real of fake question.
    We do have an immense library here and it would be best if you gave it a go by using the forum search engine. There is so much content here and I will not further reply ..but let others chime in on your inquiries.

I understand Larry.I posted so many threads because oance I bought a dagger and it was faked.I use the search engine and make compares,but I wanted the opinions of other more experienced users,members to confirm.I am new to antiquities I have 27 years old.I am sorry for the trouble I did it.

Its no trouble ...perhaps if you find a thread of another type found here ..you can post photos of both daggers for comparison for the community.
    That would generate a discussion instead of asking real or fake all the time.

Try to find 2 of the same dagger by the same producer. People will help you if you try yourself.

I understand.Thank you for your advice !