Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe 2nd Model Dagger

Article about: Hello all, I’m Looking at purchasing this 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. I’d really appreciate your expertise to determine the authenticity of this. Thank you in advance

Default Luftwaffe 2nd Model Dagger

Hello all,

I’m Looking at purchasing this 2nd model Luftwaffe dagger. I’d really appreciate your expertise to determine the authenticity of this.

Thank you in advance

Luftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model DaggerLuftwaffe 2nd Model Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 2nd Model Dagger
    P
    Many

Looks like a decent Holler as from what i can see the crossguard and pommel are correct...not sure if the scabbard is Holler or not....another collector can chime in on that....and as far as purchase ..the photos are not the best...but the blade appears to have some condition issues ...and the grip wire is loose.

Wait for more thoughts.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I finally received the daggers. They look very much like the pictures. Grip wire is slightly loose, but pretty decent.

For reference, this was $625 shipped.

Larry, thank you very much for helping me with this!! I really appreciate it!!