Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe dagger help!

Article about: I have been offered this dagger at a good price, but not sure if it's true nazi issue, the chains missing & the blades got no name or makers mark

C'mon 20 Dollars is a bit cheap Larry, hardly a couple of packets of smokes , cheers paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger help!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    C'mon 20 Dollars is a bit cheap Larry, hardly a couple of packets of smokes , cheers paul
    Perhaps Larry meant $200....at the $20 I would drive an hour for it lol...an hour and fifteen maybe not

so then, do all you Luftwaffe boys think this dagger is only worth 20 bucks ? opinions please ! ,crikey you cant get a repro for that ! unless of course you think its a repro ! anyone ? cheers Paul

Talking

I will gladly offer you 25 dollars for it and let you make a fiver off me..

Yes I meant $200...ROFL..the only sympathy I will get now is from this barmaid....my mistake Gents..now I have to pay the price
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe dagger help! 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2