Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?

Article about: Hi fellow collectors, I have a Luftwaffe dagger unmarked, do you think it's an original or a fake ? The only mark is a forge mark, which remind me of this dagger : https://www.warrelics.eu/f

Default Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?

Hi fellow collectors,
    I have a Luftwaffe dagger unmarked, do you think it's an original or a fake ?
    The only mark is a forge mark, which remind me of this dagger :
    Unmarked 2nd Luftwaffe Dagger With Cross on Tang
    Any help will be appreciated !
    Thanks for your time !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?
    P
    Many

Sorry I don't know how to upload pictures on this thread by phone, I will try to upload it tonight by computer, cheers from France

The following thread explains how to upload photos to your post.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?

Thanks Ralph ! Here are the photos, and thanks for your help, cheers from France

Thankyou for the extra photos ...but its difficult to decide if any of it belongs together or pieced together.

Missing grip wire damaged upper grip.
    No need to cover the swastikas on the dagger..this website is historically correct and is all that we study in Militaria.

Provide photos without the blue covering on the crossguard and pommel...the photos are blurred and is difficult to help you.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry, here are better pictures, thanks in advance, RegardsLuftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?

Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?[attach=config]1642098
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?   Luftwaffe dagger unmarked real or fake ?  

Hello Apoll

I liked your photo quality better in your post # 4 which are more clear..but the newer photos you posted look liked they were dipped in coffee which has a foggy look to them. Not really great !

The Crossguard is FW Holler ..the Pommel Im going out on a limb to say itmay be WKC..but it doednt match up to any producers I have on file and is very raggy looking due to the photo clarity.

The producer is unknown and might say WKC as well.
    Still I feel its been pieced together and the overall condition I would not give it a 2nd look if this was being offered forsale.

Sorry Bud ..not a good example.
    for any future photos use a brighter but indirect lighting if indoors..or outside on an overcast day

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hello Larry,

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the quality of the pictures, they're not great, i will try to upload better pictures for others threads.

I'm happy that this dagger is a good one !

Thanks once again,

Regards