Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe gravity knife

Article about: Hi everyone. I like to show you this gravity knife (1st type) I have recently joyned to my collection. Hope you like it:

Default Luftwaffe gravity knife

Hi everyone. I like to show you this gravity knife (1st type) I have recently joyned to my collection. Hope you like it:Luftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knifeLuftwaffe gravity knife

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe gravity knife
    P
    Many

Looks like an original and all there. A shame that someone got carried away trying to resharpen it. Still a decent example though.

Steve

Thanks Steve. Yes it's a pity that someone has tried to re-sharp the knife but the important is that is original. I can tell you that most of the pieces I have seen is unfortunately re-sharped, instead the perfect pieces are too expensive. I feel so happy with this...

Nice gravity knife, like these a lot, recently bought one myself
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe gravity knife   Luftwaffe gravity knife  

Luftwaffe gravity knife   Luftwaffe gravity knife  

Moved your thread here.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Nice Luftwaffe knives gents. First time I saw one of these I couldn't beleave how big they were, in books they appear the size of a little pocket knives!

Most of these were sharpened as they werent that sharp even when new. Cant think that anybody would take an unsharpened knife to war as the idea was to cut parachute strings, chances are unsharpened means unused imo.

Interesting point that Under UK law Officially it is illegal to import one of these until 2040! Quite idiotic really.

?

quote: #First time I saw one of these I couldn't beleave how big they were, in books they appear the size of a little pocket knives!#

Matty exactly my thoughts!
    In hand they are huge!!

Ger